Thank you for your support!
You can donate via our square button at the below link:
CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO ASSYRIAN MILITARY FAMILIES
You can also send checks using your bank account’s on line bill pay feature to United Assyrian Appeal. This is the preferred method for UAA donations as we will not be charged a fee for processing your donation vs. fees for credit card transactions. Just use your bank’s on line bill pay feature to send a check to United Assyrian Appeal.
The United Assyrian Appeal provides aid to the Assyrian military families of soldiers who are fighting against ISIS, struggling to save themselves from the eradication of their people, their religion, their culture and history. We cannot sit by and watch as women and children are kidnapped and victimized, churches are vandalized and blown up, and while ancient artifacts and monuments are systematically destroyed. Won’t you please help?
The United Assyrian Appeal is recognized by the IRS as a not for profit 501(C)(3) charitable organization. Your donation to the United Assyrian Appeal is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Special thanks to Helma Adde and Jordan Allott for allowing us to post a portion of their film
“Our Last Stand,” showing the physical, emotional, and spiritual toll on the children of Assyria.
UAA Humanitarian Assistance Distribution in Iraq
Dr. Sebastian Gorka
Deputy Assistant to the 45th President of the United States
Michael Rubin, PH D
Resident Scholar-American Enterprise Institute: Señor lecturer at the Naval Postgraduate School’s Center for Civil Military Relations; Señor Editor of the Middle East Quarterly
Governor John Sununu
White House Chief of Staff under President George Bush
Savage Nation UAA Christmas Appeal
ASSYRIANS SAY THANK YOU!
“We insist that what has been inflicted on our people in Mosul is a war crime. Forced displacement on the basis of religious belief, be it Islam or Christianity, is a crime against humanity”
Why the Double Standard?
- Why The Christians in Iraq must survive-Prophecies in the Bible concerning Israel, Egypt & Assyria remain to be fulfilled-hence ISIS is hell bent on exterminating Assyrian Christians to attempt to disprove the Bible and rally more to join ISIS
- Why The Peshmerga are not their saviors
- Why waiting for the UN to step in invites annihilation for the Assyrian Christians
- Why Assyrian Self-Governance is the answer under a military command friendly to the West
- Why supporting this cause will go far and help maintain the legacy purchased through so much American sacrifice in Iraq
- What awaits Europe, America, and the rest of the civilized nations if we fail to destroy ISIS now in the Nineveh Plains.
Lt. Col. Sangari (Ret.) speaks on BILL MARTINEZ LIVE